Normal doors, low door sills, more comfort and significantly improved handling: the 300 SL Roadster was presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1957 as an open design of the legendary gullwing door coupé. The classic cabriolet is now available as a hand-assembled miniature model to enhance your private collection. The extremely accurate model car was created using the original vehicle drawings and is finished in an authentic paintwork colour. The vehicle interior, decorated in high quality, is also convincing and inspires with a true representation of all interior details. The doors, bonnet and tailgate of the model can be opened, allowing closer inspection of the interior. The model is supplied in Mercedes-Benz Classic packaging.
– Model series: 300 SL Roadster – W 198 II
– Scale: 1:18
– Material: die-cast zinc with plastic parts
– Length: Approx. 25.4 cm
– Hand-assembled from over 120 individual parts
– Doors, bonnet and tailgate can be opened
– By Minichamps for Mercedes-Benz