The coupé variant of the 124 series was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March, 1987 – A most impressive vehicle. As a miniature model in the scale of 1.18, this elegant classic car is guaranteed to set the hearts of collectors racing everywhere. The hand-assembled resin model car is finished in authentic colour shades and also features an impressive high-quality printed interior with accurate representation of all interior details. The precision model is supplied in corresponding Mercedes-Benz Classic packaging. Produced by GT Spirit for Mercedes-Benz, the model is limited to 1,967 units – In commemoration of the year in which the Mercedes-AMG was introduced.
– Model series: 300 CE AMG 6.0L (1988) – C 124
– Scale: 1:18
– Material: resin with plastic parts
– Length: approx. 25.8 cm
– Hand-assembled from over 120 individual parts
– By GT Spirit for Mercedes-Benz
– Limited edition of 1,967 units